Viscose staple fiber made from cotton pulp or wood pulp.
1. The color can be maintained for a long time, it won't fade in the regular environment and it washes well and bears friction and sunshine well, too. Past the test of the SGS. The color fastness reaches grade 4 to 5, some indices exceed the grade 5.
2. Use the environmental pigments and colorant as the raw materials, containing no chlorine, heavy metal, formaldehyde and the prohibited azo. The viscose fiber itself is the cellulosic fiber; therefore, the product is very environmental.
3. The colored wastewater flow rate is less than or equal to 1 ton, which is far below the wastewater that produced in the dyeing process of the fiber and yarn. In nowadays'environmental trend, it has a bright social and economic prospect.
Viscose Staple fiber
38mm, 51mm, 60mm, 89mm
Raw white, black, red, yellow etc.
Packing & Delivery
Wujiang RH Chemical Fiber Co., Ltd is professional manufacture of polyester fibers for more than 10 years.
We have experienced R&D team for specialty/innovative fibers, so we can customize production as client's specific requirements.
Our main products as below: 1. Recycled polyester fiber, 1.5D-120D, raw white, and dope dyed colors 2. Specialty/functional polyester fibers, such as: antibacterial, anti-uv, flame retardant, moisture-wicking, bamboo charcoal 3. Biobased PLA fiber
4. Cellulose fiber: Viscose rayon fiber, Bamboo fiber.
1. What does your company produce?
Polyester fiber and Specialty fibres
2. What's the market for your products?
Our fibers are exported to many countries, such as India, Pakistan, Russia, Ukraine, Spain, Italy, Mexico, Ecuador, Argentina, Albania, Brazil etc.
3. How does your factory do regarding quality control?
Quality is priority. We attach great importance on quality to keep long-term business with each customer.