Milk protein fiber is made by wet spinning using cow's milk as a basic raw material. It is a new type of animal protein fiber that is different from natural fiber, regenerated fiber and synthetic fiber. It is also called milk silk and milk fiber.
● Softness, skin-friendlyness is equal to or better than cashmere; ● Breathable, good moisture permeability, cool body; ● Warmth is close to cashmere, good warmth; ● Milk velvet wear resistance, pilling resistance, coloring, strength are better than cashmere; ● Because the milk protein contains amino acids, the skin will not repel this fabric, quite the same as a layer of skin, and have a protective effect on the skin.
Milk Protein Staple Fiber
Antibacterial, Breathable & good moisture permeability
Packing & Delivery
Wujiang RH Chemical Fiber Co., Ltd is professional manufacture of polyester fibers & specialty fibers for more than 10 years.
We have experienced R&D team for specialty/innovative fibers, and our own R&D for nonwoven fabrics, so we can customize production as client's specific requirements.
Our main products as below: 1. Recycled polyester fiber, 1.5D-120D, raw white, and dope dyed colors 2. Specialty/functional polyester fibers, such as: antibacterial, anti-uv, flame retardant, moisture-wicking, bamboo charcoal 3. Biobased PLA fiber, viscose fiber, bamboo fiber, soyabean protein fiber, milk protein fiber.
4. Customized nonwoven fabrics, 9gsm-800gsm, white and colored
1. What does your company produce?
Polyester fiber and Specialty fibres
2. What's the market for your products?
Our fibers are exported to many countries, such as India, Pakistan, Russia, Ukraine, Spain, Italy, Mexico, Ecuador, Argentina, Albania, Brazil etc.
3. How does your factory do regarding quality control?
Quality is priority. We attach great importance on quality to keep long-term business with each customer.